Colorful Creations by Apollo LLC presents THE COLORFUL EXPERIENCE: 90'S EDITION in celebration of Colorful Creations by Apollo LLC 2nd Anniversary.
Date - December 11, 2022
Time - 2-6pm
Ticket Price - $50 (plus tax) -- which includes food, Jungle Juice, drinks, open bar, 15% off of your order with CCA, and exclusive gift!
DJ is @djkingkeith
- Pull out your favorite 90s gear and pop out to celebrate our second Anniversary with us!
- Menu for that day will include: Baked Chicken, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Yams, Meatballs, Rice, Green Salad, and Rolls.
* Any attendee with any food allergy is asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Food Allergy” and also identifying the specific food allergy so that we ensure the safety and well-being of all attendees*
- All ticket sales are FINAL, with no refunds allowed.
- Once tickets sell out and/or closed, ticket sales will not be reopened. Our Check-In attendants will not be allowing anyone into the venue without a ticket.
- All attendees can park on Elizabeth Avenue or the parking lot that is next to PitUSA Furniture, which is free all day on Sunday (which is across from the venue) as it holds up to 120 cars . It is HIGHLY recommended that you carpool and/or utilize Uber or Lyft should you plan on partaking in alcoholic activity as Colorful Creations by Apollo, LLC will not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained due to intoxicated driving, therefore all attendees (including those who are driving to and from the venue) are asked and encouraged to be responsible when consuming alcohol.
- There is to be NO smoking on the premises. There will be drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) available. Any attendee caught smoking on the premises will be escorted off of the property by security.
-The name on the ticket must match the person showing the ticket at check-in. Should the names not match, you will not be permitted into the venue.
- All attendees will need to be checked in! Doors will open at 1:45pm for a PROMPT 2pm start time for attendees. All attendees will be required to show their proof of ticket to the Security and/or Check-In Attendant to be officially checked into the event. As attendees are checked into the venue, they will receive a wristband, which is to be worn during the duration of the event for safety reasons.
- Any attendee that displays unruly and/or inappropriate behavior will be escorted off of the premises by security. Should the situation escalate beyond the security’s control, Elizabeth Police Department will be called.
- With the current state of COVID-19, attendees will be permitted to wear masks should they want to for their personal preference. However, we will have hand sanitizer available for regular hand sanitizing.
BRING YA FRIENDS, FAMILY, GOOD VIBES, AND LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME!