Minutes outside New York City!
May 21st-June 4, 2018
Parade Day: June 3rd | 2:00pm
50 Union Square, Elizabeth Ave., Elizabeth, NJ
Minutes from NYC, come escape for a weekend get-away and visit Elizabeth, NJ. Experience one of the largest Portuguese Parades on the east coast, celebrating its’ 40th year of tradition Celebrate Portuguese traditions and culture with family-friendly events, all weekend long.
Don’t miss all any of the cultural celebrations during this weekend!
- — Welcoming participation of visiting folkloric dance groups “Ranchos” and organizations
- — SIC International LIVE broadcast and streaming
- — Boat tours aboard the Sagres, Portuguese National Tallship
- — Outdoor Festivals | “Arraials”
- — Minutes from New York City
- — 5th Best City for Shopping in America
- — Explore Portuguese history in America
Watch the 40th Annual Elizabeth Portugal Day Parade LIVE Broadcast, Sunday, June 3rd at 2pm:
— Dish Network canal 9814
— Cablevision canal 1128
— Comcast canal 697/681
— Verizon fios 1763
- Visits to the Portuguese Tall Ship “Navio-Escola Sagres” Hudson River Park, Pier 86 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Open to the Public-Free Admission
- Visits to the Portuguese Tall Ship “Navio-Escola Sagres” Cape Liberty Cruise Port 4 Port Terminal Blvd 08:00 pm – 11:00 pm Open to the Public-Free Admission
- Visits to the Portuguese Tall Ship “Navio Escola–Sagres” Cape Liberty Cruise Port 4 Port Terminal Blvd 08:00pm to 9:00pm and 10:00pm to11:00 pm Open to the Public-Free Admission
Details on Official Portuguese Government Events in the United States for the Month of Portugal http://www.embassyportugal-us.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Program_Month_of_Portugal_2018.pdf
For more information, visit the Elizabeth Portugal Day website.