Governed by a Board of Trustees, the Union County Arts Center Inc. (d.b.a. The Union County Performing Arts Center) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving both the community of Union County and the state of New Jersey. The Union County Performing Arts Center will provide quality programming and performances that strive to be educational, affordable, and enrich the arts within our diverse communities. With four performance spaces (the UCPAC Mainstage, Hamilton Stage at UCPAC, The Fazioli Room, and the Loft at UCPAC) we, as a whole, are dedicated to making Rahway, New Jersey a hub for the performing arts.
We at UCPAC will continue to commit ourselves to:
- Providing greater access to the arts in both the City of Rahway and in the County of Union
- Encouraging cultural and educational opportunities for all ages
- Showcasing both established and emerging local performers and artists
- Preserving and enhancing the historic Rahway Theatre as an architectural and cultural landmark and maintaining its designation on the State and National Register of Historic Places
Programming at UCPAC will include:
- Children's plays and live performances
- Musicals and plays presented by local theater troupes
- Classic and independent film presentations
- Multicultural programs and events
- Live music concerts
Additional uses of the spaces at UCPAC will include children's summer camps, recitals, business meetings, and community events such as festivals and outdoor concerts.
For more information on events and ticket purchases, CLICK HERE.